Kontainers product provides for different levels of support and service level agreements (SLAs) depending on the needs of you, our Client.
Whatever SLA is agreed, all support calls start in Zendesk. When a Kontainers SaaS user is talking on Intercom they are speaking directly to Kontainers product support teams.
It is important to remember that this Support line is for issues and questions with the Kontainers product and functionality, it is not to solve issues with the movement of freight.
Here are examples of what Support questions the Kontainers.com team cannot answer:
- No Rates available (Rates are uploaded to system by your shipping team, missing rates would be corrected by that team)
- Can’t find any ‘To’ or 'From' ports (You may be searching for a port pair that has not yet been formally launched on the system).
- Price is higher than I’d like
- What do the rates include
- Will you complete my Certificate of Origin and Legalised Docs?
- How do I apply for Insurance?
- The booking form is asking me for the weight, and I don’t know yet, what do I do?
- Which areas do you service?
- Are there any commodities you don’t ship?
- It doesn’t recommend how many pallets I can fit into a container, what container size do I need ?
- The vessel is showing it hasn’t arrived on schedule, why is that?
- I have a problem with Intercom or Mixpanel
In all the above cases, you should contact your internal Product teams.
Copyright ©, Kontainers.com, All Rights Reserved.