Kontainers platform has a built in email notification system. Users will be sent an email with a ‘call to action’ for major events on the platform.
A ‘call to action’ is simply a mail with a description of what has changed on the system and a link to a Booking or a File or Customer record. Selecting this link will bring the mail recipient straight to the updated record.
There are a default set of branded notifications set up by default in the system:
- Email customer after registration.
- Email customer when KYC is approved.
- Email customer when KYC is rejected.
- Email customer for reset password.
- Email customer when a booking is updated.
- Email customer when a booking status is changed to booked.
- Email customer when a booking status is changed to confirmed.
- Email to customer of file update from admin
- Email to Admin of file update from customer
- Email Admin when a new booking is made
- Email Admin after customer registration.
- Email Admin after SI is approved.
- Email Admin after customer registration for KYC confirmation.
- Email to new Admin user
- Email for a new System Admin user
Notes on Capability
A mail can be sent to Support/Operations team in the following scenarios:
- An Administrator mail is sent when a match is made on Users Primary Address i.e. No matter where a Booking is going ‘From’ or ‘To’ , a notification is sent to the support team for that USERs country.
- A mail can be sent when a match is made on From (POL) or To (POD) country e.g. A user from India makes a booking FROM Shanghai TO New York. The system will send a mail to the support team for China
- We can create an AND rule based on a combination of USER and/or POL and/or POD. e.g. We can set a rule that a user is from CHINA and is sending FROM INDIA TO GERMANY then for an exact match we can send a mail to a single defined email address.
- This is very powerful with a possible 720 unique configuration combinations available.
Setting up the mails requires some coding expertise so your Kontainers Account Manager will assist you in setting up emails.
Copyright © Kontainers.com All Rights Reserved.