The Kontainers product is a configurable ‘software as a service’ (SaaS) product that is customized to meet customer’s needs.
The Kontainers suite of products (Enterprise and Edge) includes a 12 week or 4 week plan to provide an integrated Minimal Marketable Product (MMP) to your customers.
Rapid Application Development (RAD)
For initial integration we will use the Agile Kanban method to achieve a Minimal Marketable Product. Kanban is a method for managing the creation of products with an emphasis on continuous delivery while not overburdening the project team.
This will be important in the initial engagement as the natural temptation will be to try and solve ‘all the problems’ faced by your Customer, whereas the objective is to integrate Kontainers product into your existing systems and processes with the minimal change to both.
We will break the tasks into Stories and will track using a tool called Aha!. As Kontainers is an agile company we will bring give the Customer access to this tool and will work in partnership to define the correct scope together. This tool will also give the Customer a real-time picture of progress, issues etc. as well as provide a mechanism for us to define scope together.
Shared Team Profile
- To achieve our objective, we use the following shared team
- A Customer Product Owner and Subject Matter Expert
- This is the most important role in the project. It is a person – not a committee or one of many people – who represents the Customer. This person must be able to make ‘final’ decisions in requirements sessions and will be responsible for ‘signing off’ on the work.
- Importantly, as this is an agile project ‘final’ decisions can be revisited but scope changes will have to be weighed against the impact on other deliveries in the relatively short integration cycle
2. Kontainers Project Lead (‘Scrum Master’), who shall manage:
- Backlog refinement
- Iteration Management and Reporting
3. Depending on the product scope,2.5 developers, including:
- Lead Developer/Designer/ Full Stack developer
- Full Stack Developer
- 50% of a UI developer
- An Internal QA (automation and manual/exploratory testing); and
- 25% availability of equivalent skills to 1 solution architect, 1 infrastructure person, 1 DB designer, 1 UX designer and support operations team.
The Scrum Master meets or corresponds with the Customer’s Product Owner at a regularly agreed interval (typically every day during a block of engagement) to:
- Report on daily progress of the team;
- Discuss any points of clarification;
- Prepare requirements for the next Iteration; and
- Provide support for any ad hoc requests or activities.
Outside of these regular meetings, we will meet or correspond with your internal technical and business teams to help you meet the objectives and deliverables for a particular piece of work
Kontainers will use Aha! agile management tool to:
- Define requirements;
- Report on progress via the Customer’s workflow using a versioned Task Board;
- Leverage native reporting tools for tracking over longer periods of time; and
- Collaborate using mail integration for near-real time communication.
Measures of Success
- The Supplier will deliver multiple tickets per weekly Iteration
- The code shall have been tested and confirmed production ready by the Supplier’s scrum team and handed to the Customer for final validation.
- All bugs shall be addressed immediately, within the current Iteration.
Where is unable to support the defined agile Process, a set of compromise working practices can be agreed between the parties in writing and measures of success adjusted accordingly. This would be something we would do as a last resort as it will almost always lead to reducing our scope of delivery.
Copyright © Kontainers.com All Rights Reserved.